- Posted on May 30, 2013
Highlights from May
May has been a busy month at writeLaTeX -- we've welcomed lots of new users, and seen some great new projects and collaborations! If you've missed any of our recent announcements, here's a quick summary:
- May 02 2013 The release of the third part of our free online "Introduction to LaTeX" course, covering presentation, drawings, notes and more!
- May 07 2013 Upgrades and Simplifications to WriteLaTeX: Vim & Emacs Mode, Faster Previews, and Editor Streamlining
- May 09 2013 LaTeXing the mind -- a guest blog post by Federico Gobbo
- May 13 2013 The ability to organize your LaTeX projects more effectively with tagging and filtering now available with a Pro account
- May 16 2013 A letter from one of our users on the importance of cross-browser support
- May 20 2013 Free trials of our Pro and Teams accounts!
- May 22 2013 Rigour and Openness in 21st Century Science -- a great collection of talks on open science, and featuring the new writeLaTeX poster!
Finally, we finished the month with an excellent guest blog post on Beautiful Graphs: How to turn an Inkscape drawing into an editable LaTeX document by Yetish Joshi
There's lots more to come in June (including announcements of our new links with LaTeXTemplates.com and F1000Research.com), so stay tuned, and thanks for all your support!