- Posted by Mary Anne on April 11, 2017
Webinar Recording – The Connected Culture of Collaboration
Did you miss our recent participation in Digital Science's webinar on scholarly collaboration? No worries! You can view it at your leisure here:
This webinar includes contributors from the report, The Connected Culture of Collaboration, who gave their global perspectives on scholarly collaboration.
We heard from 3 great panelists – our very own John Hammersley, Co-founder and CEO of Overleaf; Liz Allen, Director of Strategic Initiatives at F1000; and Helen Josephine, recently retired from the Stanford University Libraries. The panel discussed:
- the existing and emerging trends in global research collaboration;
- how collaboration is valued in science;
- the role of university libraries in research communication;
- how the growth of open access facilitates collaboration.
You can also download a copy of the full report on the connected culture of collaboration from figshare:
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrovat
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is ZdarmaNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template