- Posted by Ryan on October 26, 2017
Tip of the Week: How can I optimize large images?
If you have large images, and run into issues compiling, or approach your file size limit, we have some tips to help you!
This blog post has many solutions for your image challenges. Some of the suggestions for reducing image sizes and speeding up compilation are:
- Save images as .jpg instead of .png
- Resize raster images to a maximum of 1200 pixels on the longest side
- Convert .eps images to .pdf
- Turn on draft mode
- Turn graphics off for a specific part of your project
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrovat
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is ZdarmaNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template