- Posted by Kate on January 20, 2020
Catch-up on the lastest updates from the Overleaf team in our January 2020 news round-up, including:
- Our reflections on 2019
- Thinking of a fresh start for 2020
- Download your 2020 LaTeX calendars
- New Customer Appreciation
- Posted by John on January 2, 2020
It's time to say goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020! But before 2019 disappears into the mists of time, we thought it would be nice to reflect back on some personal highlights from the year just gone, as we welcome in the new one. 😊
- Posted by Paul on December 12, 2019
As we bring the year to a close, we’re excited to share some significant recent milestones and new announcements!
- Posted by Paul on December 3, 2019
The University of North Georgia (UNG) Math Immersion Project is focused on helping mathematics majors transition from problem-solving math courses to proof-intensive courses.
Overleaf was a core element of how the Immersion Project functioned during its initial pilot in the fall of 2018, and will once again be used throughout the second iteration of the project this year.
- Posted by John on November 28, 2019
Earlier this month we hit a number of significant milestones at Overleaf that we’d like to share with you all 😊