- Posted by Kate on June 18, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the following new customers!
- SenseTime Japan Ltd
- Posted by Kate on June 11, 2020
We’re pleased to announce that Overleaf Server Pro 2.3.0 is now available, and brings our new TeX Live Selector feature (see our blog post for more information on this feature - “Select your TeX Live Compiler Version”), in addition to some bug fixes and other minor changes.
- Posted on May 4, 2020
This is a guest blog post written by Dean Kleissas, CTO at Gigantum. In this post Dean explains how Gigantum and Overleaf can be integrated using Gigantum’s gigaleaf package to support the creation and exchange of reproducible data science.
Quick look: Gigantum’s gigaleaf package automatically updates Overleaf with your latest results, keeping your paper in-sync with your research.
- Posted by Dan on April 30, 2020
New feature! You can now select which TeX Live version will be used to compile your Overleaf project. This enables you to work with the latest available versions of LaTeX packages, lets you adjust your projects to run with older versions as required, and helps you submit your work to publishers that use a specific TeX Live version to compile submissions.
- Posted by Kate on April 30, 2020
In the update we talk about:
- Helping you and your team work from home
- Case Study: Overleaf Helps Vialab with their Academic Collaboration at Ontario Tech and Beyond
- New Customer Appreciation
- New Webinar Program
- Why I chose LaTeX over the usual Word processing software