- Posted by Mary Anne on August 14, 2015
Exciting times! Overleaf has the distinct honour of being shortlisted for the ALPSP award for Innovation in Scholarly Publishing. In the build up to the awards announcement in September, ALPSP has interviewed Overleaf co-founder, John Hammersley.
- Posted by John on August 10, 2015
- Posted by Mary Anne on August 6, 2015
- Posted by John on July 2, 2015
Exciting news! Overleaf has been shortlisted for the 2015 ALPSP award for Innovation in Publishing!
- Posted by John on May 29, 2015
Given the longstanding popularity of LaTeX in the computer science community, we were very excited here at Overleaf to see the launch of the new PeerJ Computer Science journal earlier this month.
To celebrate, we're delighted to announce that we have once again partnered with PeerJ to provide a special offer for authors publishing to their journals.