Overleaf WFH2020 Upgrade Programme
Helping you work from home during COVID19
As a remote team ourselves, we know how important it is to be able to collaborate effectively. The world has changed since the start of 2020, and in response to those changes we've introduced a series of initiatives to help everyone collaborate and work as needed from a remote environment.
Our latest offers and initiatives can be found on our WFH2021 page; below is a summary from 2020.
At the start of the Coronavirus/COVID19 pandemic, we introduced a temporary free upgrade programme as our immediate response. This programme ran for three months covering April-June 2020, and helped over 45,000 people use Overleaf more effectively during this time.
Following this, to help our users continue to collaborate throughout 2020 and beyond, we introduced several further initiatives, which continue into 2021. These include:
- Providing special discounts on annual upgrades, to help you make use of the full power of Overleaf throughout the year.
- Providing discounts on group plans, to help you and your team work together more effectively.
- Our bonus reward programme lets you unlock premium features on Overleaf simply by referring your friends and colleagues.
- Running a series of webinars to help new and experienced users get the most out of Overleaf.
- Continuing to launch Overleaf Commons at more and more universities worldwide, supported by our volunteer community advisor programme.
As working patterns continue to change and evolve throughout 2021 and beyond, we will continue to help support all of our users in adapting to these changes, and will look to add new initiatives where we can. If you have any suggestions for us in this regard, please let us know, we'd love to hear from you.